I was nominated (a while ago, whoops) for the Awesome Blogger Award by the astonishingly talented Creative Envision. Thank you so much for the nomination! If any of you are interested in reading consistently beautiful poetry, check out their blog!
And I just realized that H.R Phoenix from Penable also nominated me for this award with the same questions. Her blog is an amazing place for aspiring writers to congregate and learn. Check her out, too.
-Thank the person who nominated you.
-Tag the post with awesomebloggeraward.
-Answer the questions you were asked.
-Nominate at least 5 bloggers and inform them of their nomination.
-Give them 10 new questions to answer.
Creative Envision’s Questions
- What do you do that you are you so good at?
I am great at cooking, especially without a recipe.
2. If you can pick your own name, what would it be?
Joy! I kind of did get to pick my own name when I started this blog. Joy is actually my middle name, not the name that I go by irl.
3. If you could have a super power, what would it be?
I think I could do a lot of good with super-strength, and it would be a great confidence-booster.
4. How do you see the world?
A swath of gray areas. Nothing is all good and nothing is all bad. I work to focus more on the good.
5. What can make you defy a law?
I will break a law if adhering to that law goes against my morals.
6. Do you believe in second chance, why?
Yes, absolutely. I have made mistakes in the past and needed a second chance in order to rectify them. People are constantly learning and growing and changing. I have faith that most of them are changing for the better.
7. What is the wisest thing someone told you?
8. Theoretically, if parallel universes exist and you meet another version of you from a different reality and you can ask only one question, what would it be?
I would ask, “What are you waiting for?” and hopefully Other Me would know exactly what I meant.
9. Have no one when you’re sad or have no one to share your happiness?
Having no one when I’m sad. I’d feel alone either way, so I might as well share my delight rather than my misery. And it’s hard to fully experience happiness when totally isolated.
10. Truth, what do you really want? Really.
I want to minimize the loss of life during this crisis.
I really, really like these questions, so I would love to see your answers to them.
All of my followers are awesome bloggers, so I would like to nominate all of you! If you’re interested, just leave me a comment.
That’s all for now, guys. Peace out!