Also, if you’d like to check out writing from Selina, the wonderful creator of this award, you can find her here!
Now, this post is going up Friday in lieu of the article that I would normally post. If you’re disappointed, don’t worry. I have a few articles that just need to be edited, so there will be one up next week. I know most of my followers prefer my poetry to my award posts and my articles, anyway. Don’t think that I don’t notice what types of posts get the most clicks! But blogging is fun, and I want to keep it fun, so I’ll be consistently inconsistent within reason.
Without further ado, now onto the award…
- Place the ‘A blog with a little bit of everything award’ on the top of your post.
- Thank the person who nominated you, and provide a link to their site.
- Tell 4 facts about yourself.
- Answer their 5 questions.
- Nominate up to 5 more people, and provide a link to their site.
- Ask them another 5 questions.
- Comment on their posts to let them know that they got nominated for the ‘A blog with a little bit of everything award!’
Four Facts About Me
- I love maps! They are the main decoration in my room. In spite of that, I’m still exceptionally bad at geography.
- I am super proud of my knife skills. Give me an onion, and I can show you a bunch of different ways to chop it!
- Up until just a few years ago, I thought that I didn’t even like poetry. Turns out, I just didn’t take the time to appreciate it. Now, I love reading and writing it.
- I love watching stand up comedy. Julio Torres is a current favorite comedian of mine!
Selina’s (and Phoenix’s) Questions
What is your favourite flower? Lilies!
What is your favourite colour? My favorite color is gray, which isn’t a very interesting answer to the “What’s your favorite color?” question. As a more exciting answer, I usually tell people that my favorite is cyan, which is my second favorite.
When did you start blogging on WordPress? February of 2020. I had a Blogger blog for a few years beforehand, but I wasn’t very consistent with it, and I never found my niche there. I haven’t written anything on that blog in a long time.
What is your favourite book? The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
What sports do you do? It’s not exactly a sport, but I love hiking. I also enjoy swimming, and I’d be down for a game of tennis, badminton, or volleyball if anyone asked.
My questions are the same ones that I was asked.
- theinkwarrior of Happier You
- Creative Envision
- Ismael Mansoor of This Engrained Heart
- rishabh kumar of myjoopress
- And any of my other readers who would like to participate!
That’s all for now, guys. I hope you have a great weekend!